Why are African-Americans in such denial that Africans sold them into slavery?
Asked by: Trader
I just dont see the sense in revising history just to fit a false narrative.It dosent mean you have to “hate” Africans, its just telling history accuratley.Slavery was a common practice amongst African nations..period. It steal goes on till this day..The commodity they used to get European goods was human slave cargo (prisoners from various wars)..Europeans didnt “steal” any Africans. They simply went to African kings who provided them with thier commodity of human cargo…Africans got gold, silver, etc…Thats why it was the slave TRADE..They just traded goods.
Blatalian: If your not descended from American slaves you arent African-Americans so it dosent concern you
There are still records of agreements between African kings and Europeans in museums. Suggesting that europeans “stole” Africans suggest Africans were dumb and they werent..They were simply prisoners of war.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- europeans stole slaves
- books on king ghezo
- European\s stole slaves
- were most slaves from africa sold to america or stolen
- how many slaves were stolen from africa
- europeans in slavery days
- black americans hate africans
- where the african slaves stolen from africa or sold by there kings to traders ?
- were all black slaves sold or stolen
- african american day trader
- african american day traders
- europeans lying about african slavery
- African americans where sold by africans
- what african american king sold slaves for gold
- were the slave from africa was dumb yahoo
- what europeans stole from africa
- what black king sold slaves
- who sold africans to Americans
- were the slaves stolen or sold
- were slaves stolen or sold from africa
- were slaves stolen or sold by african kings
- was african stolen or sole to americans
- was slaves ever sold by african kings
- was slaves sold to america or stolen?
- were african kings ever in america