Why do so many stocks sell in the last hour of trading days?
Asked by: Trader
Can anyone explain why there seems to always be a consistent pattern of accelerated selling during the last hour of the day? Today for instance it fluctuated some and then seemed to stabilize, and then suddenly dropped in the last hour. There have been several big drops like this constantly over the past few months that don’t happen until the trade day almost closes. Why?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- why do stocks drop at the end of the day
- do stocks go up at the end of the day
- last hour trading
- why do stocks go up at the end of the day
- why do the pros buy stocks at end of day
- last hour trading strategy
- Stocks in the last hour of trading?
- why does the market move a lot in the last hour of trading
- why are there trading days
- why did stocks go up after 3pm
- why does the stock market always drop in the last hour of trading
- why does the stock market go down at the end of the day
- how to sell currency kick in puts option
- who ends up with the stock when everyone sells
- do stocks go up every hour or all day?
- why does stock market drop at the end of the day
- why do stocks go down at the end of the day
- last hour of stock trading
- heavy last hour buying in the stock market
- LAST HOUR OF TRADING DAY
- last hour trading day
- last hour trading strategies
- do stocks sell for the last price
- why do people sell shares at the end of the day
- day trading last hour