Why do so many stocks sell in the last hour of trading days?
Asked by: Trader
Can anyone explain why there seems to always be a consistent pattern of accelerated selling during the last hour of the day? Today for instance it fluctuated some and then seemed to stabilize, and then suddenly dropped in the last hour. There have been several big drops like this constantly over the past few months that don’t happen until the trade day almost closes. Why?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- why do stocks drop at the end of the day
- do stocks go up at the end of the day
- last hour trading
- why do stocks go up at the end of the day
- last hour trading strategy
- Stocks in the last hour of trading?
- why do the pros buy stocks at end of day
- why does stock market drop at the end of the day
- do stocks go up every hour or all day?
- trading hour when stocks tend to go up
- how to trade the last hour
- why do stock market drop in last hour
- why did stocks go up after 3pm
- why are there trading days
- why does the stock market always drop in the last hour of trading
- why does the stock market go down at the end of the day
- do stocks sell for the last price
- why do people sell shares at the end of the day
- the lAST HOUR OF THE TRADING DAY
- how to sell currency kick in puts option
- why do stocks go down at the end of the day
- last hour of stock trading
- last hour of trading
- heavy last hour buying in the stock market
- LAST HOUR OF TRADING DAY